Saturday evening

I have been in the kitchen playing for a while.  Playtime has come to an end whilst something is baking in the oven.  There will be something else baking later after this as well.  So it will not be an early night no matter what comes.  I will have some more baking to do tomorrow and then Monday is main baking day but I have to go shopping first thing for the veggies and then that will be it for this year insofar as Christmas goes.


I have the trifle to start tomorrow as well a Black Forest Cherry trifle no sherry OH cannot abide spirit in his trifle although I might add a little bit of kirsch.  So I have a chocolate flan base to make tomorrow for the trifle and also a couple of swiss rolls for the obligatory Yule log!

For now though whilst my goodies are cooking I am going to be cleaning up.  Then I need to look for the rest of the dried fruit and the mincemeat.

On that note I will say goodnight and will catch you sometime tomorrow.

Take care.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts