Shuffling things around

There were one or two choice words being aired a little earlier on as I shoved, hoisted and with some difficulty managed to move the chests into the main bedroom.  When you need a man there is never one around!  However chests are now in situ with some of my patchwork and quilting stuff sat on top in their pretty boxes. The drawers have some of my jumpers in.  I have another two chest of drawers to go through in the bedroom and thin out anything that is no longer required charity shop way I think. But part of the bedroom is starting to get organised.  Trouble is with me I cannot do half a job. If I start something I have to see it all the way through and I have to do a proper job as it were. So in the longer term it will be good to be organised again.

I have at long last found my Accuquilt machine which I knew was in there somewhere so I am planning on having a lot of sewing time this holiday.  I think I have earned it.  I watched a tutorial last night on the basic machine i.e. the Janome DC7100 and boy doesit have some upgrades on my previous machine.  I think I have died and gone to heaven.  I shall start off with some small projects first just to get me used to playing and then I will attack some of the UFOs.

Right am ready for bed.  Been a long day.

Catch up sometime tomorrow.

Pattypan 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts