Sunday evening roundup

Well dinner was delicious even if I do say so myself.  It was an expensive piece of beef we bought sometime ago and which we did not get around to having but the flavour and texture were delish.  I cooked the roasties in with the beef fat from the meat together with some roasted shallots and then used the juices to make gravy.  Served simply with some kale, mixed veggies including broccoli, carrot and cauliflower and then the roast potatoes and Yorkshire pudding and lashings of gravy and it has gone down a treat.

I also had my mulled wine whilst watching Return to the Chateau.  It is their Christmas episode next Sunday at 8pm so I think there will be a repeat performance of a hot drinkie.  This time it might be mulled cider though.

The washing machine has been on as has the tumbler.  I am just about to put another wash on and get another batch dried.  The dishwasher will be put on overnight for the first time.

I did not make it back into the bedroom but there is always tomorrow.

Right am off to get ready for tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts