Today

Did not pan out as I had planned.  I ended up oversleeping and only just managed to wake up in time to get into town to meet a friend.  Had a lovely few hours with her and put the world to rights as we so frequently do when we are together.  Just have not done what I had planned.  So I am just about to set to and do some of what I had planned for this morning.  I think it is going to be a long night.

I am now off to the bathroom to do that out and get the dishwasher on and rumbling.  Might also get the washer on again.  I am getting a large bag of ironing in the process. Ah well some you win some you loose.

The shops in town are quickly selling out of all their Christmas stuff.  I will be lucky at this rate whether I manage to get any decorations up or not. Ah well what will be will be.  Next year however will be a different matter entirely.  I am already creating my plan of attack for Christmas next year.  Despite being well on track earlier in the year in recent weeks things have run away with me all over the place.  Not just one particular thing and then losing sister in law was kind of the final straw.   As have said will do what I can and am grateful for what we do have as it is so much more than somewhere else in the greater scheme of things.  I had planned on doing oh so much more.  Next year might be in a different home by then.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

Right am off to potter.

Catch you all soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts