Sadly

Things did not go to plan and no sewing or crafting took place.  Nor did the paperwork get sorted yesterday as the keyboard packed up on the computer.  I have been out and bought another keypad this evening.  

So back to the drawing board and I hope to get to the crafting later on in the week.  Will see how things go otherwise it will be next Tuesday again.

However as I did not get to cut my patchwork pieces for the Dresden plate quilt either that will give me time to cut them out.  It will also give me time to cut the backing for the bunting as well.

Its been very cold here today and has been wet this evening I think occasionally with sleet interlaced with the rain.  I think as a result it will be particularly nasty in the morning.  

Fortunately the house is nice and warm at the moment which is the main thing and the animals have somewhere warmish to cuddle up as well.

Catch you all sometime during tomorrow.

Keep safe wherever you are.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts