Sorting the seeds

I have quite a bit of work to do later on in continuing to sort my seeds out.  Last year if you remember I sorted quite a lot of them into plastic sleeves and put them in a Lever Arch file to keep them all together and neatly stored.  During the sort out I found some more seeds which means will have to go back through those already sorted to make sure I do not have duplicates.  I intend to do a lot more with the garden this year and I already have a list of plants or seeds that I would still like to add to the garden.

That should keep me going for a little while but at least it means I do not have to buy many seeds this year and may just have to buy the odd plant here and there.  So if I go missing for a little while it will be because I am organising things again.  Well at least it will keep me out of mischief and also be another thing that so needs sorting out.  I also have a document to start for my own use putting all the necessary details of a particular seed etc.  Yet again this will be a working document and be updated as soon as I get anything else to add.  I know in the long run I have set myself a lot of work but I have never been shy of that, but in the end when it is sorted it will take the minimal amount of time and I will be able to find things readily.

Right upwards and onwards still a lot to do on this grey cold damp Saturday.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts