Sunday roundup

After  my coffee break earlier on I then set too and cooked our Sunday lunch.  I thoroughly enjoyed it.  Everything was tasty. It consisted of a small piece of Topside, roasted over chopped raw onion.  I served with it Broccoli and Cauliflower cheese, French beans, shredded cabbage, mashed potatoes, carrots with lashings of gravy and half a pie dish each Yorkshire Pudding.  It was delicious.  It is very unusual for me to enjoy my own cooking but today I did.

I have made a few subtle changes to some of the things I cook over the past week or so more in experimentation than anything else but it seems to have worked.  I shall write more about that in a separate post.

After we had finished our roast, we then watched the Treasure of the Knights Templar on Blaze which was on at 9pm.  I think like a lot of the programmes they sensationalise them but this particular programme is interesting as they are backing up and exploring links and marrying them up with some very interesting finds.  Well worth a look.  I have an interest in the Knights Templar in any event and have had for quite a considerable time.

After that I needed a new blind putting up in the dining room, new blind in the kitchen, both the windows were washed out and new net hung in the dining room and kitchen windows.  I have a pair of curtains to hang in the back bedroom sometime tomorrow as well.  Will tidy things up a bit and the ones for the back bedroom are a thick velvet which I am hoping will stop the draught a little.

So all in all it has been a very busy day  I am about bushed and it is an early start tomorrow as OH is back to work.  Has been pleasant having him home.  Now back to the grind and to play on Tuesday.  Am really excited.  Will do a couple of rows of needlepoint on the UFO before I crash out.

Catch you all soon.


Pattypan

xxx


P.S. I seem to have some new followers.  You are very welcome and I hope my ramblings inspire and/or help (they may well hinder) but that is my hope.

PP

xx

Comments

Popular Posts