Things to do today

 I am on a timetable today and hence an early start and need to get the following achieved:


  • Extensive paperwork.
  • Apply for some jobs, which entails preparing a brand new CV and writing letters.  There are three or four I am interested in and if I don't try I will not know.  However I hate the processes involved in the same as I never come over at my best.  I always find I kind of intimidating.
  • I need to tidy out the Craft Room/Computer room in readiness for my play day on Tuesday and get the relevant supplies in place and to hand.  So quite a bit of sorting out to do.
  • Get dishwasher on.
  • Get washer and dryer on.
  • Am out in the evening for a meeting.
  • Need to prepare a meal for OH for when he comes in from work.
  • Some patchwork needs cutting for completing on Tuesday.  Will probably do this later when I get in.
  • Some more on the needlepoint cross stitch UFO.

So quite a bit to do.

Hopefully will get a clear run.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Another whirlwind day then. Have you thought about starting a You Tube channel? With all your crafting, cooking and preserving it would make good viewing. Many people make a good living from theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Pam, afraid so. Not thought about You Tube Channel. Would not quite know where to start or go about it. Did not know could make a living from it. Would people be interested? I haven't got a clue! When it comes to paperwork I am relatively quick at typing stuff up its just the formulation of said pieces and getting things into a coherent order that stumps me a lot of the time - especially when not firing on all pistons. I am just about to start putting my thoughts into order. Hopefully will be back a little later. Take care. Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts