Working a UFO

Don't die of shock.  I have actually picked up an unfinished item and started working it again last night.  Very chuffed and I quickly settled into a rhythm of working.  Spent about seven hours last night on it.  This is a cross stitch woollen needlepoint with flowers on which is going to be turned into another cushion cover for the front room.  Unfortunately I did not take some before photos but needless to say last evening I sat and worked a lot of it.  Photos will have to follow later as I am having issues loading them.  It would appear to be Roses/Paeonies with Delphiniums.  It is also on a coarser mesh canvas more akin to a miniature rug canvas.  I had to unpick part of it last night as I had worked the wrong colour in the wrong place but that was quickly sorted.  All tickety boo now.


Still working in the lounge we are in and a lot of stuff is out.  Am now having to stop and make room elsewhere so that I can give the remainder of the stuff a home.  Still a long way to go but small strides at the moment.  Shall be highly chuffed when it is all done and dusted.  Then onto the next room.

Right am off to get something to eat.

Catch up later.

Pattypan

x

Update

Here are the photos if said UFO.







Still quite a lot to go but now at least it is a WIP (work in progress rather than a UFO)!

Comments

Popular Posts