A light tea

After a quiet pottering day at home I was not really very hungry.  OH did not know what he wanted and in the end opted for a chilli chicken.  After me being unwell the other week I am steering clear of chilli for the time being so no way was I going there.  In the end I opted for a Caemembert which I had with carrot and celery sticks and some five seed crusty bread and it has gone down very nicely.  Topped off with a few seedless grapes and I have really enjoyed my tea this evening.   The only thing I should have done was put some garlic into the cheese but otherwise it was lovely.

I have since ended up on Pinterest and You Tube and have been squirrelling up information and bits and bobs on how to do different stuff for an hour or so. Particularly with regard to Patchwork and sewing, and food, and preserving, and recycling pieces of fabric and also furniture made from old window panes and bits and bobs like that. Old habits die hard.  However it proves invaluable when I am looking for something to do and am not sure what to make. I then go browsing through my stashed patterns and items and it saves money in the long run.  Either that or I pick out another UFO to have a go at and believe you me there are a lot of them.  I will complete them but every so often I am going to insert a new item to make into the list.  That way should keep my interest up and keep me whittling away at stuff.  Well that is the hope anyway.

Right had better get a wriggle on have to get some stuff ready for OH for tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts