Finding Missing Paperwork

Well I located my missing CV and also all my certificates.  Now to write the new version of the CV.  I am hoping to achieve this first thing tomorrow as I have some potential jobs to apply for.  Nothing ventured nothing gained.

Much of today has been spent sorting stuff out in the back bedroom looking for my paperwork.  I had a rough idea where it was but could not see it but fortunately I found it after only a little way in but then I had to put everything back from where I had moved it from.

I have a day out with a friend tomorrow a proper girlie day.  L is coming for me in the morning and then we are off for a proper wander around Stamford tomorrow.  Stamford is often used as a back drop to quite a few historical productions and it is a pretty town particularly around Christmas.  Many years ago I used to go to college in Stamford and every so often OH and I have been known to go and have a foray around.  Its been about two years since have been though. It is my friend I went out with on Saturday night.  L is very good company and I am looking forward to getting out of the house for a little while and to get some fresh air.  I have been a bit head-achey since Thursday which is also par for the course and the bruises are slowly coming out on my back and elsewhere!

Although we have not had snow here in Peterborough, it has been cold. Today has not been too bad either but I shall wrap up well for when we are out and about tomorrow.  Lots of layers I think.

I have not been so tired of a morning though since I had the episode on Thursday but am waking up relatively early and reasonably wide awake.  I shall get up with OH in the morning so that I do not fall back to sleep and become comatose which I have had a habit of doing in the past.

OH has had his first day on his new job within the company he has been working for.  He says things have not gone too badly.  I hope in the long run he likes it.  I know he likes the people he is with.

One of the jobs I want to get started on this week is to sort out my seeds and start to plan what I want to sow this year.  I would ideally like to get out in the garden a bit but it has been too cold thus far.  Needs quite a lot of tidying and sorting and I need OH to help in some areas where I am struggling getting stuff out.  I also want him to build me some raised beds so that I can get started on the potager style garden I want to create in due course.  I want to take it from wishful thinking into reality as soon as I can.

Right have to get ready for tomorrow. 

Catch you sometime tomorrow.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Regarding raised beds - have you looked at Harrod Horticultural site? I live on my own and bought some of their Link-a-Bord raised bed kits and found them relatively easy to put together myself - they sort of "slot" together. They are plastic (100% recycled is stated) and aren't cheap, but I have had mine for over 10 years and they have survived a house (and garden) move, and a number of reconfigurations so they are quite sturdy. https://www.harrodhorticultural.com/plastic-raised-beds-and-protection-cid7.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts