Technology




When it works is marvellous.  When it throws an iffy it is not.  I have spent the best part of today typing up Minutes.   The first set went marvellously the second which was a part-prepared document in any event was just not playing ball.  Would not let me amend or change the document in any way. Would not even let me type in on the keyboard to do a search of my emails.  Left no image of letters at all just would not budge.  OH came home and had all the keys out, the keyboard, and also completely rebooted the system even putting new batteries in and trying two other keyboards as well which we had to hand.  I was pulling my hair out by this time as I also need to do some further work on a brand new CV.  Which I just have not got to.  Will try again for tomorrow as I need it for Wednesday.  However happy to say computer now co-operating.  This always tends to happen whenever there is a software update.  Don't think the computer likes it at all.

Anyway  I managed eventually to get to my meeting.  It was a quick one this time around fortunately and then I came back home.  We had a scratch meal of baked beans on toast which went down very nicely.

Now just chilling (apart from typing this post).

The weather has not been too good today; hardly any sun and a wee bit chillier.  We then had rain (it is a rarity these days) so am thinking about another water barrel.  Especially after last year.  Can never be too prepared.

Needless to say I did not get to the housework.  May have to sacrifice my crafting day tomorrow to get the housework back on track.  However I do have the option of doing a little simple sewing on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. I am meeting friends on each day but can work the sewing around that.  The housework is not so easy and so I really need to get stuck into it.

Its gone chillier again this evening and so have popped the heating on for a little while.  Hopefully I will feel warmer soon.

So up early again tomorrow so that I can get stuck into the housework.  

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I know just what you mean with regards to technology, my laptop hates new updates and sulks for ages. Housework is always there, hanging about like a storm cloud. I hope you get some crafting in.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts