Things have been a bit hectic

Today started with another early morning where I went on the computer to try and prepare yet another version of my CV from an online template which I was not very convinced about.

So I spent a good three hours trying to sort out my CV to bring how these are prepared up to date.  Apparently all sorts of things have changed since I was taught how to prepare the same and it would appear that I am giving far too much information.  Well one cannot help how one was taught!  I am afraid it is in my nature to dot the i's and cross the t's!  Rather too much information than nothing at all has always been my way.  Will have another look tomorrow.

Then into town and spent time with a good friend.  Had a lovely lunch and "girlie time"! Put the world to rights as per usual.

Had an appointment at the JC and have managed to get myself some training on Excel.  A four day training course.  I am not very good with Excel and so I am hoping that this will sort me out a bit more.  It will come in useful.  So very pleased about that.  Might help me a better position in the long run.

Have had fish and chips with mushy peas for tea.  Has gone down well boy was I hungry.  

Tomorrow will be a cleaning day.  Hopefully at some point I am going to stop off and do a length of a bunting kit.  If not during the day in the evening.  I want to get something done on the machine.  

I am at home tomorrow so no gallivanting.

Bit cold here this evening.  Mind you it was really cold last night.  Think I might be dragging out the hottie bottie.

Hopefully catch up tomorrow.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts