Lurgey

I have had the lurgey again and have only just got my voice back.  Must be all the dust from the clearing out session which is still ongoing.  I really need to get out in the garden but until I get a little clearer in the house that is  not going to happen.  Not good as really I need to be out in this lovely weather.

Its been a really busy week here and me not being well has not helped at all in fact it has scuppered a couple of things I was going to and I hate being incapacitated in any way!  Too impatient by half.

Next week is going to be even busier as I have a couple of day courses to go to in connection with getting a job.  I have also been on a couple of Agency job sites as well.  I do not particularly want to temp for an agency as they tend to milk you for all you are worth, but it may come to that.  Will have to see what happens.   Just hope that what they are sending me on is helpful.  I personally think that I am the wrong age but as another friend pointed out to me it is the end of the financial year so people will wait until their new budgets are in situ before they do anything.  I also think that this who ha with Brexit is up-skittling things as well.

I am appalled at how the MPs are behaving.  The country has voted and decided that they wanted out of the EU.  The MPS are only in situ because of us and they are not reflecting the overall will of the people.  Everyone seems to have their own personal agenda which is contrary to what was voted on and decided on.  Perhaps the whole system needs to be changed.  Perhaps the MPS need to re-apply for their jobs as they are certainly not reflecting the overall decision.

Whilst no fan of Mrs May the woman has been handed a poison chalice.  Whoever was sitting as Prime Minister would in reality be in the same position.  She has tried to negotiate a way out but is hamstrung by the indecision and internal squabbling that is going on within this country.  Politics in this country is a total shambles at the moment and what sort of message is that giving out to the world!  We are hanging ourselves by our own petard!

The time for a referendum about the EU was and should have been before we went into it.  However that was denied us by Government.  I think in future large decisions should not be left to Ministers alone but should go to the country.  I am not enamoured of how a lot of MPs conduct/ or have conducted themselves recently.  All they are doing is undermining each other and the country and leaving a lot of unnecessary bumpy molehills in their wake.  Not satisfactory as you and I pay for this shambolic behaviour.   

Right grump over.

I do not often talk politics but at the moment this is really unacceptable behaviour.

Have a couple of appointments today so must really get a wriggle on and I have not had my breakfast yet.  Perhaps that is why I am a tad grumpy.  Hopefully normal service and mood will be resumed soon.

Take care and enjoy this good weather

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x



Comments

  1. Sorry to hear you’ve not been well. Get better soon. I totally agree with you about our MPs. It seems to have become a personal vendetta against Mrs May. I think the whole country is sick of it. I’m sure the rest of the world think we’re barmy. Now don’t work too hard and good luck with your training days xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with you both. We will all think VERY carefully about who we vote for in another election. I think a wasted ballot paper from everyone would indicate just how contemptible they are.

    I hope that you are feeling better soon Tricia. There's a nasty cold doing the rounds at the moment - perhaps a 15 minute session in the garden will give you some fresh air and see some progress indoors and out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts