Progress Report

Sounds like I am back at school!   No fear at the moment.  Lots of hard work has been going in  behind the scenes and that is why I have been so quiet.  Lots has been done although it does not look like it and lots more is yet to happen but ever so gradually I am getting sorted.  I have spent most of yesterday so sorting We are off to the unit today to retrieve more items and then negotiate where they will go or whether they will end up at the Charity shop.  Lots more rubbish has disappeared and I am off to the charity shop again on Monday morning to take some more items to them.  They are now closed for the weekend.

I have a very large heap of magazines to sort out as well.  That will be time consuming too.  Oh well as I have said before tiz only the depth that varies!

Catch up later am on a mission.

Pattypan xx


Comments

  1. I seem to be constantly sorting out one room or another. The yarn stash has had a turn and next up is the fabric. Then I suppose it will be diving under the bed again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,

    I Thought it was just me that kept things under the bed! Glad to see I am in good company. Lovely weather here today. Just going off to the unit again. Take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a whole load of magazines with me to the GPS surgery last week. Decent glossies (Country Living from my SIL etc) as I hate the dog-eared 5yr old copies of Yours & Saga mag they have in there. 3 days later went for my next appt - and they'd all disappeared - but yours and saga remained. Is my town full of unhealthy kleptomaniacs?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your intent was pure Angela however I suspect it is human nature come to the fore never mind it was your bequest they were for the surgery. Either that or they grew legs and walked. It is very sad when this happens and there really is no need. Take care Tricia xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts