What a lovely weekend

It has been with such lovely weather and I am feeling very blessed that I have had such a lovely and good weekend.

Yesterday we were invited to lunch by friends.  We had a lovely lunch of pork and roasties and it was delicious.

OH when I first met him (via these friends L and E - it was a blind date) was a very good shot at competition level and indeed was listed.  However over time he did not go so much and only got rid of his guns after we had been burgled whilst G was asleep upstairs and indeed G let him out of the house.

E is still involved in competition shooting and so yesterday G went out with him to help him on a particular speciality.  In the meantime I spent a lovely time in the garden with Linda in the sunshine.   We had a lovely lunch and all of us were talking the hind legs off a donkey!  Lovely day.

After we came back we walked Missy.   For the past few evenings we have changed our venue to Ferry Meadows.  It has made a nice change for an evening walk.

Below are some photos of this evening's walk.
























The bridge in the photo above is known as Milton Ferry and indeed the children congregate around here when it is hot to cool down in the river.  It does get busy with boats going up and down.  This is about a couple of miles from where we live on the outskirts of the City.  We are very lucky to have such good leisure facilities on the doorstep as it were.

I am out again for a while tomorrow and if the weather is good when I come home I intend to set about the herb bed.

Right my roast lamb awaits me.

Hope you have all had a good Easter and for those where it has not been good I wish you a better day tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Catch you soon.

Comments

Popular Posts