Done and dusted

The unit is at long last done and dusted.  Fully unloaded and everything brought home. Now thats one thing out of the way and off the check list.  Mission accomplished.

Now i have to make sense of whst I have stashed in the house. I will to start with have to work through room by room.

So tomorrow i will start again in the bedroom.  It is partially done anyway.

I have had to have a couple of days rest.  Sunday I woke up with a sore throat and a stinking cold. I spent Monday in bed to try and break it I wasnt well and kept going cold.  Its a bit easier than it was but I will be having another early night as well.

Yesterday I received sad news about my uncle D who has sadly passed so was a bit upset about that. That only leaves four out of the ten with us.

Still dont feel right so am going to get some paracetamol and get an early night.  Have a good evening everyone x

Comments

  1. Do hope that you are ok. It's a good while since you last posted and it sounded as though you weren't feeling very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowan, lovely to hear from you. Thank you for your concern I am okay. I did have a bad cold but fingers crossed that has gone now. Otherwise just been terribly busy. I hope (fingers crossed) to be able to post a little more now. I hope you are keeping well Take care Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts