May Day/Bealtaine

The season is changing again as has the month
 May has always been a favourite month for me.  The weather sfter winter is usually better and warmer and there are lots of fresh seasonal flowers and everything is full of life.  New foods come on to the table like Jersey Royal potatoes and Asparagus.  May blossom covers the hawthorn bushes and lilac flowers.

It is also my birth month and this Friday is a significant milestone for me.  I will be 60.  Where has the time gone it does not seem possible.

They say 60 is the new 50.  Still a lot of loving and living to do.  Will tell you how it feels on Friday when I get to the other side of the revolving doors.  Life is very precious and what you make of it.  Catch you soon.

Pattypan

Xx

Comments

  1. How true your words are, Happy Birthday for Friday, wishing you all the very best.
    Pam in Texas.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you pam. They resonated with me too xx hope you are keeping well. Take care Tricia xx

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to you!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I passed that milestone birthday and for me, life looks much the same on either side of the revolving doors. Happy birthday in May. I am an April baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Terra now am the other side totally agree. Belated happy returns to you too Take care Tricia xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts