Another Lazy day

Where sadly I listened to my body again and did not do very much.  However we did go out of the house for a short while and OH and I went down to where he fishes (on a private lake) and had a good walk around.  This post is quite photo heavy.

No words just the pictures.  It was a lovely walk.  There were damsel flies and lots of wildlife and wildflowers.






























When we got back later on we both dozed off again for a 40 winks nap!  Since then I hae been quite busy.  Have done some washing and drying and sorting of clothes for tomorrow.  I have watered the plants up and we have had some tea.  Something very simple; a couple of garlic stuffed mushrooms each and then a big bowl of strawberries with double cream.  Simple, not too heavy but filling.  It has gone down very nicely.   Tomorrow we have roast chicken probably with chips planned for tomorrow.  I have part of a bread loaf leftover so may well make a bread and butter pudding for dessert.  I hate wasting stuff and therefore try and use any excesses up sensibly.

It will be an early start again this week as OH is on earlies so that will mean up at 6am (I am normally awake before then).

I shall try and attack the housework which did not get done today tomorrow although I intend to go for a walk first off I have noticed that there are some small larch cones again and want to get them sorted and dried ready for Christmas decorations.  I already have my sage hanging off a couple of the mug hooks on my dresser drying.  I buy the sage when it is reduced then just hang it to dry.  My trolley is going with me so that I can gather cones, teasel heads, twigs etc.  Anything that takes my fancy and can be used in crafting.

Right time waits for no man - have to get a wriggle on.  

Catch you soon.  

Pattypan 

xxxx

Comments

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts