Day out

I have had a lovely day out with my friend today at a Food Fair at Grimsthorpe Castle just the other side of Bourne.  There were lots of good food items to buy and lots to eat including a very delicious rhubarb and ginger cheese. It was delicious.  It started off with rain and then it cleared up and the sun came out to play.  I love going to this sort of event as you always find something different and interesting to eat or different ideas for making new preserves and indeed different ways in presenting things.  There were also some live demonstrations which were quite entertaining.  My friend and I have had a lovely relaxing day with lots of food and cake. and lots of chatting and putting the world to rights.  There has to be good cake and tea.

We were very surprised at how many different people were selling flavoured gins.  Come on a long way since preparing your own flavoured gins and vodkas.  However I am still preparing my own at home.

My friend seems to think that I should have  little preserves business.  That may be something for the future but not right now.

Right am off to get OH's tea.  Roast chicken.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts