Things slightly went awry

Despite the best of intentions my planned day has not happened.  I woke up this morning feeling decidedly dodgy.   The kind of dodgy that leads to an epileptic attack so I subsequently went back to bed and slept for England.  Fortunately I seem to have avoided any such issue but I am still taking things easy despite the fact that I feel so much better.  Not completely 100% but a lot better than I have done.  I do not think it is helping with the weather being so muggy - it smacks of a storm or rain.  I am going to have to be careful as I do not want for things to escalate out of control again.  A case of having to be sensible.

I intend to do some of the seed sowing this evening something not too strenuous but absorbing all the same.  It will be good to get some bits underway.  I might have to do the planting tomorrow and sorting out of herb bed.  Weather permitting.  

I have been finding lots of things to have a go at - perhaps not this year but definitely next and so I am going to do some planning so that I can take advantage of the items in question.  mostly new ideas and recipes for doing things.  A lot of forward planning actually involving some of the items covered on my IT course.  I may write that book yet.

So tomorrow for the best part it will be a re-run of what I had intended to do today.  Not what I had planned but hey ho we have  to take life as it comes.  Just a slight detour needed.

Right off to eat our chicken and home made chips.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

xx

Comments

Popular Posts