An Italian style interlude

and for tea tonight is Italian sausage with cooked roasted veggies.  I have fennel bulb, fresh basil, shallots, sweet red Italian peppers, cherry tomatoes, courgettes, potato, carrots, onion and garlic, leek.  I love fennel but OH does not like so I shall prepare that in a smaller tin for myself so that he does not complain.  I have been brewing for this meal for a week and am ever so much looking forward to it.  If I get a chance I might also make some rosemary and garlic and pepper focaccia - if I get time.

I think I have a nice bottle of wine hiding somewhere as well.  

For tomorrow evening we have roast brisket with all the trimmings.  Also very much looking forward to that.

P.S. tea was delicious and we ate the lot between us.  No focaccia as I ended up starting to clean the kitchen out.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts