I have just got in

As have been back out in the garden again.  I have found several plants which I thought I had lost whilst clearing the jungle.

I have found two pear trees, two quince trees, two crab apple trees, my two fig trees, five blackcurrants, a passion fruit vine, some nepeta, ivy, lavender, mint and a hanging strawberry plant.  All of them will need repotting, a good feed and a little TLC. I also have to pot up my tomatoes into hanging baskets and also my nasturtiums.

I have also started two cone baskets that I had off with four sprays of trailing ivy in them.  I hope that they take  and that I can add some pansies to the top of the basket to give a bit of colour later on.

Some more seeds have also been sown.

I have four Tayberry plants to pot up, and a load of herbs.  So I think it is going to be an early start in the morning to get a lot of these plants into the soil whilst it is quiet.

There is still a lot of rubbish and weeds to remove.  There are also stacks of pots and I need to have a good sort out of them as well and a bit of a cull.

So another full on day tomorrow.

I would like to get hold of a couple of peach trees, and apricots, as well as a couple of apples, Victoria plums, Greengages and Stella Cherry trees.  I also need to get another four large pots.

Right am going to have an early night in view of the fact that I have an early start planned for tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Gosh - that's quite a haul! Perhaps the root balls might be a bit compacted from being in pots so long so I expect they would appreciate being planted in the soil and then will really grow away for you. I need to get some late spring onions in today, now I can get outside again as pollen is hopefully totally over for another year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts