Overslept

This morning - just conked out.  Must be all the physical work I am doing for a change.

Just about to get a nice mug of coffee and then depart into the garden to start lopping down brambles and weeds whilst the weather is good.  I have an old sweatshirt which is a bit ragged round the edges.  It is kept purely for jobs where I need to get rid of bramble etc.  It is a sweatshirt have had about 15+ years but saving old practical clothing like this saves my other clothes from getting damaged.  I do the same with old jogging bottoms.  They might not be ideal for going out in but for grotty jobs they are ideal.

I found more pots yesterday.  They are now stacked up ready for washing later on.  I may have to rehome some of them when I get them all sorted.  Will see how things go.  I have so far found ten of the large propogator/greenhouse trays so that is good as well.

One of my hopes for the garden is that if I can get the garden cleared to the greenhouse I will then be able to get the greenhouse back up and running for next year.  That part of the garden at the moment is a wilderness and needs all sorting out too.  Involves clearing some trees though lilacs which are invasive.  I would like to get a fruit patch up and running down there again together with a proper compost heap.

I think OH at the weekend is going to have to make a couple of trips to the tip to get rid of all the rubbish that I am finding including all the weeds and brambles.  I have large bin bags for this at the moment.

I have also saved up quite a bit of used compost that also needs riddling and can then be reused in some of the larger planters at the bottom.  Waste not want not.  The rest can then go to the composter.

I keep watching my seeds I am hopeful some will come through soon especially with all this warmer muggy weather we have been experiencing.  More to set later on.

Right had better get a wriggle on.  Hopefully catch up a little later on.

Hope you have a good day.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts