Plans afoot

Only in the planning stage at the moment but in order to tidy the house up a bit,  I need to be able to store items sensibly and be able to move around the house.  We have a project in mind for the loft.  

As I have said before a lot of the items I have are well packed in boxes and lots of packaging and so valuable space has been taken up with extra packaging.  Part of those boxes are full of Christmas decorations - my extensive collection.  Wherever I have lived before and even with my parents we used to store the Christmas decorations up in the loft.  So that they were stored safely when not in use but could easily be accessed when needed.  That is what I intend to do here.  I have talked it over with OH and he has agreed in principal that this is a good idea.

We intend to put down loft boarding so that we can store said items plus a few other bits including my mum's knitting machines and associated equipment. Stuff that is not used but which will get round to in due course.   It already has some of her knitting machine wool up there in heavy duty polythene bags.  
So fingers crossed, I am hopeful in the next few weeks that we can get this sorted and then I can start sorting the Christmas bits out and get them stored in the loft out of the way.  It would help immensely if we can get this achieved relatively quickly as quite a lot of valuable space is being taken up in the back room by said Christmas decorations that could be utilised elsewhere.

I have done some gardening today but not what I had intended.  Well its a little more along the way to being completed.  Am going to have another washing plant pot session shortly.

The watering up for the evening has also been completed.  Once I get the garden a little more organised I will plant up the herb border.  I have some wild strawberries in situ which I am feeding up a bit before I pot them and transfer them on.  The herb plants can then go into the ground.

Tomorrow during the day no gardening will be completed as I am out for the day.  Maybe I will get something done in the evening failing which I can always do something in the house and there is always lots to do in that respect.

Right plant pots to wash. Had better get a wriggle on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan
x


Comments

Popular Posts