Shanghaid!

Despite me planning to be in the garden first thing -things have not happened like they should have and I am just about to go out and start again.

OH has gone fishing for a few days which will give me a little peace and quiet and being able to focus on the garden a bit at a time.  There is a lot to do but being able to focus exclusively is also part of the problem in that I only ever get to do things in dribs and drabs rather than drive straight through with something and always but always get called to deal with something else first.

Sadly as a result of doing the gardening I will not be able to do any crafting this time round.  Might have a session of an evening over the weekend to break things up a bit and to give me some sanity but the garden it is at the moment.

I also got lots of pots washed yesterday and found some covers for my seed trays which have also similarly been dealt with.  I intend to set some more seeds today however main priority is to clear a bit more of the pavement and head towards part way down the garden so that I can get the mini greenhouses in situ.   There are loads of blackberries (self set) to deal with inbetween and a self-set buddleia.  

I have more pot washing to do later on but am concentrating on the practical side of clearing.  I have found my little table and chairs which will be going into a corner near the shed for private early morning breakfasts (once all tidied out) where him next door cannot see what is going on (unless he can see round corners).

Right upwards and onwards.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts