What a difference a day and a half has made to my seeds

Peas







Pumpkins X 2


Cucumber and Sunflowers


Red Scarlet Runner Bean

Nasturtiums


Courgettes


Purple Podded Beans


Melon


Despite sorting my seeds out I did not manage to set any.  Maybe that will happen tomorrow.  However I have done loads more cutting down brambles and sorting rubbish found underneath the vegetation.  Had OH outside looking over stuff to see if he wanted to keep anything, but he says not.  Bagged no end of other rubbish which will need putting out tomorrow.  Still no end more to deal with.  Back to the grindstone tomorrow. It is going to be another long day tomorrow.  Hopefully will be able to get more cleared and more brambles etc. cut down and hopefully once that is tidied I can get the growing houses in situ. 

Also in the garden I have a Fuschia that belonged to my mum.  It has a fantastic display of flowers on at the moment.  I am going to try and take some cuttings in the next few days or so.




They are a beautiful colour.

Right must get ready for tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts