Its a blowing and a pudding

a right hooley here today.  I am glad I am in and just hope that not too  much damage comes out of this right old bluster we are having. Needless to say my plans for the weekend have been slightly scuppered to say the least as I had plans to spend some more time in the garden.  Will get on with the house then.  Deep joy.  Just not in the mood at the moment.

It is an afternoon to be sat cosied up and doing some crochet. That is not going to happen though.  Might get some in tomorrow if I am lucky.  It is some few weeks since I managed to do any.

I have also come across an old cookery book The WI Book of puddings and whilst browsing I came across a recipe which I think I may have had as a child.  I am going to resurrect that recipe as it is a way of using up breadcrumbs.  I will pop up a post about this.  This particular pudding is fresh in my mind as it is a pudding that my Aunty Rene made when I stayed with her and I watched her as a small child make it.  I remember liking the pudding and never having it after that.  However when I looked at this I realised it was the very same recipe it was like an instant recognition.  I shall pop that recipe up later on after I have made it.

Right I suppose I had better get on with my nemesis.

Catch you all later on.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts