Jobs to do Part 4

Time to add some more things to the to do list.  Hopefully this will be achieved fairly soon  This is a fairly big item in itself but should clear up a lot of space although it is going to take a lot of hard work.
  • source new floorboarding for boarding out the loft
  • Get loft boarded out.
  • Once done get a lot of the items I have for storage repacked and into the attic - mostly Christmas decorations.  They are in use once a year and are fairly light.  However they are taking up valuable space in the back bedroom.  Needs freeing up.
  • Oh and we need some new roof felting for the shed as that has blown off and needs replacing.

There are still quite a few things to do off the other lists but progress is gradually being made.  I am going back into the relevant lists when I have achieved something.  I am just hoping that we have better weather so I can get outside as well.  I appreciate that there is a lot to do but Rome was not built in a day.  As long as I keep moving along that is the main thing.  There is still a lot of clearing in the garden that needs doing this weekend and a couple of visits to the tip.  Therefore think it will be an early start over the weekend as well to try and get everything done.

I am out for the best part of the day but will be able to get stuck in when I get home.

Catch you later on.

Pattypan

x




Comments

Popular Posts