Many apologies

I had planned on posting last night but ran into problems on the fridge front.  I have two large fridges and for some unknown reason the fridges decided to blow a fuse yesterday well one of them anyway.  We now have the other one up and running but the other one is going to need careful looking at over the weekend.  I was worried as I had only just done a shop and concerned about losing all the food.  Fortunately the day is saved and everything is okay.

My step-daughter also rang up in a panic to check on her dad.  Her cousin had phoned her to let her know that  there was a serious fire in Peterborough last night at the factory where OH and my SS work.  OH answered phone which cheered her up.  From what I understand everyone is safe but according to the Daily Mail there would appear to be quite a lot of damage. However I really do wish they would get their facts right obviously a company who like to inflame situations (excuse the pun) down to their own sensational views in an aim to increase their readership.  Just puts me off no end and these days I don't buy newspapers load of piffle and not worth the money they are printed on.

I have to go into town again today for a short while but otherwise I am home and it will be operation dining room as that is where the fridges are and I have left it in a bit of a mess.  Needs sorting anyway so hopefully will get quite a way with it.

We were going to have chicken and all the trimmings for tea last night but because of the fault on the fridge that did not happen as I chose to keep the fridge closed to keep the cold in until OH could check it out.

Right am away to my bed.  I am absolutely jiggered.  

Catch  you all soon..

Pattypan



Comments

  1. Gosh, that must have been panic stations for a while. Glad that you managed to save everything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts