Operation Kitchen

Is about to commence with some preserving slung inbetween everything else.  I have all my fruit prepped but have been unable to weigh it at the present as I cannot locate the top to my scales.  One step forward two steps back.  

We have had a small lay in down to OH being able to recharge his batteries.  The sun is out.  OH reliably informs me that I am going very brown (must be my daily walking escapades that are getting me used to the sun gently without any of the prickly heat rash).  Will do my vitamin D levels good in any event.

OH is walking Missy at the moment so no foraging for me today although if I go out with him later on who is to say what I might come back with.  I have a couple of forays planned during the week as well as there is another stretch of the river I have yet to check out where I think there may be blackberries.  Will deal with what I have to hand first and then start again.  Will come back with weights later on.

I am hoping it is nice tomorrow and that I can persuade him to take me on a blackberrying expedition down at the back of a near village.

What I can get into the pantry now will save me time later on.  I will also be pottering about outside inbetween a lot as well.

Right on your marks, get started  - go!

I am off will catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts