Sunday Catchup Monday morning

A very lazy day yesterday and considering that the weather was naff I took advantage of the same, sat and watched some Sunday TV and did some more crochet.  My blanket is moving on.  So far I have started off 20 squares for the blanket I am making (it could expand to more but as I am not following any particular pattern but making it up as I go along the blanket really is just evolving). Twelve of those squares are complete at the moment although I am contemplating probably adding some more rows.  Jury is out at the moment.  May just add extra rows once all the squares are joined to the overall outside area of the throw.  Will see what it looks like once it is all joined together.  Plan is for five rows of four squares to start with.  Still no photos I am afraid of anything.  Phone still AWOL.

Pudding was delicious and went down very nicely.  Shall make this one again very soon. Perfect accompaniment to the roasted pork loin slices, roast potatoes, shredded cabbage, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, mashed potato and lashings of gravy.

We have Bubble n Squeak for tea tonight with not sure what yet probably some Corned beef but we shall see what surfaces from the pantry.

A brighter morning today at least no rain although the overall temperature has dropped somewhat and I am now sporting a lightweight jumper.  Missy is under her blanket and in her "I want to be alone" Marlene Dietrich mode so I have left her to it.

Weather permitting I have another foraging trip on the cards for this week, but first need to do some other jobs.

Right I had better get a wriggle on as I have a lot to do today and indeed this week.

Catch you all shortly.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts