Today thus far

I pottered around the house first thing before meeting with my friend and having a good mooch around our Laura Ashley shop.  It used to be in the Queensgate but has located out now at the Bretton Centre in Peterborough which I do not find it easy to get to.  So it was a real treat to have a good look around today.  So many lovely things.   Eye candy for the soul.

We also nipped into Sainsburys for a quick shiftie before moving onto Waitrose.  I think we would still have been in Sainsburys if the member of staff serving at the Chemist till had not gone and served another lady in front of us.  In the end my friend lost patience and put back what she was going to buy.  Such rudeness was totally unnecessary and uncalled for.

We instead decamped to Waitrose where we had our lunch and  then a good mooch around the shopping aisles.

It was bright and sunny when we went out.  I am now at home and it is peeing down with rain and thundering.  Not keen on the thunder.

I intend to get on with the kitchen again but it has come over all black and orrible.  Hopefully it will pass soon.  I suppose the plus side is that I will not have to do any watering up tonight.  I shall keep getting stuck on in.

OH is working overtime this evening so will be on my ownsome for a while.  I have things to do so that is not a problem on the paperwork front and also in the kitchen.

I had better get started.  Hopefully I will be back a little later on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. How rude. I would have walked too! Hope your thunderstorm doesn't last too long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither of us were amused. Rain was a little torrential but the storm soon went fortunately as I am not keen on them. Put on a brave face but am a right coward at heart xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts