A quiet day today

This morning I escaped with my friend to Plush Addicts in Peterborough, for the Project Linus morning.  There were lots of ladies who dropped by including a couple of new ladies who are going to try and make next month's meeting.  I could not get my sewing stuff out so I took some crochet today (the recently started project) and managed in amongst all the chatting to work 8 squares.  A load more to go yet.  I missed doing my patchwork though.  Hopefully I will be able to attend next month.  A pleasant time was had by all I think (well I certainly enjoyed myself).

After doing a little more research for another set of posts when I came back and then walking Missy.  We then set too (OH and I and had brunch);  egg, bacon, sausage, fried egg, tomatoes, mushrooms and tomatoes (he had been working this morning in any event).

Since then I have been pottering around in the house and slowly starting to get myself mentally geared up for the return to work on Monday.

We have since walked Missy for the second time and are now settling down for the evening.  I have lots to do as usual.  It is just the depth that varies.

I have an antique fair to go to tomorrow.  Hope the weather keeps fair.

Right off to potter.  

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. All the very best for Monday. Take care. Veronica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ronnie, very much appreciated. A little nervous. However from what I understand it will be the initial induction day on Monday. Fingers crossed and toes plaited xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in your new job. I hope it goes well for you.

    Enjoy the Antiques Fair today - is it the Peterborough one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jennie. It was the Stamford Meadows one which is a very small fair but lots of stalls both inside and out. Lots of lovely stuff - some of which I could have bought home with me. Soon though. Peterborough Antiques Fair is Friday and Saturday this week. I was meant to go on Friday but as I am now working I am hoping will be on Saturday. It was raining today. Was very quiet but the past couple of days have been fine and the vendors reckoned that they had been doing quite a bit of business. Nice time out and then a meal as well. Was lovely. Now will see how I get on. Hope you are all well. Fingers crossed for your latest lady making her mind up in your favour when she comes back. Take care. Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts