Making Shoe Polish - its easy!





https://youtu.be/7L0lUGYvtE4

I have found a super new channel on You Tube called English Country Life.  It is about self-sufficiency producing your own food and various issues associated with self-sufficiency.  However what has struck me quite a lot is that the video tutorials are excellent. There is attention to detail and even though I have had a go at doing a lot of stuff over the years I have learned a lot.  They have not been going that long but there is lots of details and first hand personal experience of how to do stuff handed over.  Hugh and Fiona the presenters really have a lovely little set of vlogs here.  For instance I did not realise just how easy it is to make your own shoe polish.  That is something I will be having a go at and  making Saddle soap.

Also, watch the bacon curing programmes they make things so easy.  I have made bacon before and am going to do it again shortly however seeing this set of programmes and also the smoking section has made me realise how to refine the recipe I  had.  That is why I watch how people do things and watch their recipes as you can learn so much.

Strongly recommend all the video blogs have seen.  Very useful tutorials on wine making as well.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts