Countdown to Christmas 2019 81 Days to Christmas - Sewing Practical Presents

I am thinking pinnies, aprons and bags.  Anything that can be crafted quickly.  However before I can start I have to really sort out the crafting room.  Another problem but I am going to get there.  There is a lot on the cards for me at the moment.  I am off this Friday for the day and intend to spend some time with G for once and hopefully get some stuff done in the house.  There are some things he might be able to assist me with and which he can get on with whilst I am sorting out other stuff.  

Anyway I digress I am sorting out patterns and things for stuff I want to do so that when I decide to steam ahead I can get on with stuff.

I found this cross over apron from Hobbycraft which I like the look of the finished apron.  It also gives you a freebie pattern to download together with a list of the bits and bobs and instructions to make the same.

Its not my picture but this is what it looks like.  You  need about 2 metres of fabric to make this.




I also like the tutorial for a more traditional pinny which is here


With the tutorial below



And for bags:




Well that will do to start with. I do not want to over complicate things.  Might be a good way of using up some scraps I have lurking in the cupboard with the Tote bag.

Right am off to potter.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I made this apron, and I love it! https://angalmond.blogspot.com/2019/03/hms-pinafore.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those patterns, PP, I may have to have a go at some of those so that I can destash! I brought my stashes with me when I moved, eeek!
    Hope you've had a lovely weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts