Countdown to Christmas 2019 - 82 Days to Christmas - Lace Snowflakes a little Crochet


















These are not my photographs but from the beautiful blog below. These are just so lovely and I thought that if I shared you would just see how beautiful they are.  Even if you did not get time to make them this year then at least you stand a chance of making them next year.  I will if I get a chance make some this year and make more next year. They are so dainty and a touch of lace is always a beautiful extravagance. Once you have the links and the patterns you can pick up, start and make to your heart's content and this pattern is free.



The Pattern can be found here:


What a lovely make.

There are lots of beautiful patterns out there.

Something else to make your Christmas all the more pleasurable and making family heirlooms.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts