Phew it has been a long week

………..and it is likely to be a busy weekend.  I am looking for certain paperwork and need to turn the house upside down looking for it.  That will not start until tomorrow afternoon as I am out in the morning.  It is important I find it for all sorts of reasons.  I also have some other jobs to deal with as well and as the house is still upside down it is going to be a  miracle if I can locate it.  However I am going in, armed with intent to locate the rascals.

I am tired.  The cold weather is having its usual effect on me making me tired and aching.  It is dark in the morning when I go into work and it is dark when I leave the premises so I am hopeful we might have a little sunlight tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

I am having an early night tonight because of the tiredness and besides its very cold here tonight.  So time to snuggle under the blankets and quilt.   I intend being up and about early tomorrow as I am out early and there are some things that I need to do beforehand.  So no rest for the wicked.  The work will truly start when I get home.

There is an awful lot to do and I need to get into gear and into the groove.  Especially if I am to achieve some of the things that I have on my list.  I also need to get in gear for getting things sorted out to put in the attic.  Hopefully we will get the flooring done at the end of the week.  That will help a lot with space and I want to get like things packed with like so that they are easy to find.  I think some very large boxes will be bought at the end of the week into which to pack a lot of the decorations into and so that I can find stuff easily. I intend to have a schedule for each box listing the contents with a large label for outside of the box to denote what type or ornament resides within. There is a heck of a lot to do.  Some of the stuff could be done of an evening (like sorting and packing stuff and scheduling items) when I get in from work as long as I am not too tired and the bigger stuff can be achieved at the weekends.  Need to get to grips with lots of things.  It will happen.  I have every faith its just a matter of when!

I also need to have a look at some of the embroidery patterns I have already purchased and get the machine on the go.  I have lots of plans and have seen some patterns which I would quite like to have as well which could result if I get a wriggle on with some lovely presents.

Right am off to get an early night.  Hope all is well with each and every one of you.  You are all precious.

Also another welcome to quite a few new readers.  Make yourself comfortable there is lots to read and don't be shy.

Take care.

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts