Saturday Catch up 12 October 2019

Well the first Saturday working has now been completed.  I must say this side of the new job is taking me some getting used to.  OH was supposed to have worked overtime today but unfortunately he has a kidney infection  so he popped me into work and then came back and spent sometime in the warm at home.  He came to pick me up later on.

When I get my head down time soon passes, but I still feel very slow with what I am doing.  There is a lot to learn as well.  Will see how it goes in the greater scheme of things.

I am tired, as I have been all week.  I think part of it is down to not having seen much sunshine this week as well  This last summer has been a good one for me in that I have been out and about in the sun more than I have ever been and I think that is why I have had such a good summer comparatively on the pain front.

When I got home I was intending to go into the bedroom again.  I did manage to get some stuff done yesterday but still a lot more to do yet. I will hopefully get back in there tomorrow after I come back from being out with a friend.  We are off to Stamford and having a mooch around the Antiques Centre there and a catch up on girlie time.  Her husband goes shooting on a Sunday so it is a good time to meet up.  OH is okay with me doing this.

However I am shattered and so taking some me time for a change and doing absolutely nothing.

Right off to snuggle under a blanket.

Take it steady

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts