The Great Escape and a Comedy of errors

I was out and about this morning with a friend and had a lovely catch up with her.  I have very much missed seeing my friends.

Since coming home I have been out and about and have bought a tray of eggs from the veg shop. I have ordered  my shallots and will see them at the end of the week to collect them.  Will also be going to get stocked up with fresh veggies and fruit. I had a chat with my friends at the shop and then come home.  

As I have opened the door with tray of eggs in hand, Molly was poised and ready for her escape which she did quickly taking me by surprise, so much so I dropped the tray of eggs . Fortunately I only broke four eggs; four eggs too many. I was furious with her as I was desperate to go to the loo as well (Molly is a house cat only who has not been spayed).  She was down the garden by the time I caught up with her and came to me moderately swiftly (whether that was down to the fact that I was waving a pouch of cat food in my hand or not I am not so sure of but she was swiftly captured and returned to the house where she has curled up again.  Little minx!

We have chicken for tea this evening which will go down very nicely.  I will make some soup tomorrow with the remains.  With it having gone so cold need something filling and warm to have to keep my internal central heating going.

Right had better get on a little more still lots to do am going to get stuck in again.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts