Monday Day Three of our holiday

Monday was indeed caravan weather  It was wet and horrible and we put the radio on and listened to Gold station.  I had forgotten to take CDs and DVDs with me in all the palaver we had before going on holiday, but I am going to sort out the missing bits and put them in a stash to take down to the van during this coming week.

I don't know about you but I love listening to the radio; I believe my brother does too.  It is a family thing, we tend to have it on for background whilst we are working away at other different things.

After checking that the cats were okay (I was anxious about them especially in view of the loss of Tinly Two, but it turned out that they were more than okay.  Well stuffed and being spoilt.

Monday was a quiet day because of the weather; we had planned on doing relatively nothing and to use it as chill out time.  We also kept ourselves very much to ourselves; not wanting to impinge on anyone else's personal space.

As the weather changed from caravan weather to quite aceptable we did nip to Sainsburys again to pick up some extra bits for tea.  We had planned on having fried steak with onions, sweet potato chips, bread and butter and side salad.  Whilst there I ended up buying more strawberries and cream for pudding and some peppercorn sauce for OH to have on his steak.


We walked Missy and the following photos show part of the lovely walk.
































Once we got back I cooked dinner and it went down very nicely thank you.  So much so I forgot to take photos.  Needless to say the caravan cooker has been given a real work out.

We then spent a peaceful evening OH watching TV and me with some of my needlework, before retiring to bed quite late.  We had no sense of time whilst away and we really slept well, but were still up reasonably early in the mornings.

TBC

Pattypan

x


Comments

Popular Posts