A Little Catch up

It has been a cold dark day here in Peterborough.  We had intended to go to see the fish man this morning but both of us slept through the alarm and by the time we would have got there 10 ish most of the good fish would have gone so we have stayed in,  Had a breakfast and pottered.  OH has since become unwell and so I have been out to get some Neurofen. I think he has a bit of a chill.  In any event have packed him off to bed .  Missy is snuggled up next to him keeping him both warm and is on guard duty.  

I have had to go into the back bedroom as everything seems to be getting in disarray and some of the stuff I have downstairs is destined to rest in here, so this room needs doing as a matter of necessity.  I have therefore been pottering away this afternoon in an effort to try and sort things out.  Not getting me far but at least I am starting to tackle it.  As the OH is on the day bed in the computer/craft room which runs off the back bedroom I am somewhat restricted in what I can do today.

We were going to have lamb steaks for tea tonight but he wasn't up to it so that will be what we have to eat tomorrow.  Hopefully he will be feeling a bit more with it by then.

Some of the boxes that have collapsed had a lot of my Christmas crafting stuff in it and so am having to go through the boxes as well.  Slow going but some lovely stuff.

Right am off to continue to quietly potter.

Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow.

Take care everyone.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. We have mountains of boxes here (begged from the greengrocery at Abergwili). We're still going through the house contents and being ruthless. We have to because of moving, but I have to say it is starting to become liberating to shed so much "stuff", much of which we do not need. Stuff which had become a habit rather than a desired possession!! Shedding some of the books has been SO hard though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi BB or should I say the liberated. It is indeed liberating, but you have to be ready to let go. A lot has gone here in the past year but still more to shed. Going in fits and starts at the moment. However at least I am finding my Christmas crafting stuff. Might be a sneaky play or two. Just need to find the glue gun. Take cares Hugs Tricia xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts