Busy weekend

It is all systems go here still.  I had stored a lot of things in plastic boxes but some of them have split and the contents are not clean.  As these are going back into kitchen am cleaning as going along so that they will go into clean cupboards. 

We have a busy week this week as gas man coming to change meter and put smart meter in. 

Tuesday afternoon we have a gas inspection and then on Wednesday the fridge freezer will be arriving. OH has dome wiring to do in readiness for fridge freezer as going in different spot. I am also hoping he will be able to put shelves back up on wall as I could do with the storage. I am hoping on Thursday he will start projects in the kitchen. So ut is going to be a busy old week.  Will get there eventually. Fingers crossed snd toes plaited.  Have roast pork and stuffing for tea.  Lots of lovely crackling.  Right must dash 

Catch u soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. I hope it all goes smoothly. I expect like me you are sick of the sight of boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks BB these boxes got overlooked a bit even tho in dining room. Have been finding a lot of lovely stuff including a pressed glass centrepiece with two flower horns that I had forgotten about and which might bring out for Christmas. I am slowly getting there. Am just about to stop and watch Escape to Chateau then will be back down. Am fed up with boxes but with the sorting out am hopeful that will get the rest upstairs with the other stuff. Fingers crossed. Hope u r ok take it steDy Tricia x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts