Gradually

 I am starting to reclaim the dining room.  I have had a very busy afternoon washing a corner section of the wall down.  I have a lot of things in boxes and these have been scattered throughout the room.  Some of those have been washed down and stacked in the washed out corner section and I am now about half way down one of the walls where the first dresser is.  I am just about to clear the dresser down and give that a good scrub and sort that out as well.

On the first part of the wall I used to have some pine shelves for a while. It was a dresser top (a Ducal one) which I had bought from the Charity shop.  For sometime that has been in the shed, but if I can I am going to get that put back up in the dining room.  I think I will be able to have this up with the new fridge freezer.and then have my Ercol Tea Trolley along side underneath the shelving.  It is just a matter of buying some screws and re-screwing it back up.

As far as the dining room ceiling goes; thank you to those who left a comment about this.  I think I may try painting it first taking all your comments into account.  That might be safer and also might stop a row or two!

Right am off to get on with a bit more.

Catch up soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts