Just some more of my Christmas Decorations Part Two

 

The first item is a Christmas stocking that I made a few years ago from one of those pre-quilted panel pieces that you normally find at Christmas.  I have had this one at least 10 years.





Another Advent Calendar. 



A set of four Christmas Stockings purchased from BHS when they were trading.  It is a store I very much miss.

















A Christmas tree skirt for one of the trees.  I have some kits that I would like to work through next year as well.




Two Angelic Ornaments bought over 30 years ago I think from Studio Cards.





Another Christmas stocking.  There are two of these with lovely Jingle Bells on the side.




Two mini-stockings for visiting Elves!





One of the Santa Stop Here Signs.


A Charity shop find from last year.  This should be a light up Angel but the battery side did not work and it was chopped out and just sold as a freestanding angel by the shop concerned.






A more modern fairy also from the Charity shop.




So a few more decorations sorted.  Still loads to go and I have hardly touched anything yet.  Most of this was in storage at the unit and has been downsized quite a bit in any event.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Beautiful! I love seeing your Christmas things - can't wait to get mine out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lefting. Thank you. I have been collecting vintage style decorations for many years but they have been scattered all over the place. I am trying to restore some order somewhere down the line. Getting the Christmas decorations out when we were children was always a magical almost reverent time. My mum always stored her decorations like "Treasures" and we were never allowed to touch. Only when we were older and more careful were we allowed to hand them to her and then latterly put on the tree. Even in later years not long before she passed she still had the same reverence for those long loved decorations. It was therefore sad that some of her rarest ornaments got broken just before she died which she was very upset about. Christmas for me especially the decorating reminds me so much of my parents who always made it a very special time for us. Hope you get yours out soon. Take care Tricia x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts