Not what was planned

 The dishwasher has been playing up.  I did not get involved on the instruction side and have left OH to do this.  He has been prepping machine and it keeps switching itself off.  That has thrown a big pebble in the pond as I have not been able to get done what was anticipated.  So he has gone back to the drawing board instruction book and is now downstairs attempting to get it to co-operate.  I am keeping clear.

I have cooked roast beef though.  We should have had this on Sunday but got diverted onto something else.  We have Yorkshire pudding, green sliced beans, peas, Kale, carrots and broccoli with some steamed potatoes (we mash them ourselves on our plates  - or should they be called crushed potatoes?). I am looking forward to my tea and I think it is what OH needs as he has been a bit in the doldrums today where everything is negative and nothing has a positive side.  He suffers with bipolar, SAD and I have found in common practice that a good meal seems to kick start him back on the right track again.  Fingers crossed.  After tea I will flip over the fridges and then he can get them into the garden for tomorrow morning.

Hopefully he will get the dishwasher sorted which will help me enormously.  Fingers crossed and toes plaited.

Tea was delicious.  The bonus is we have it to have all again tomorrow although will have to cook fresh veggies.

Sorry must get on.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts