In the midst of all the uproar

 ....at home.  A lot of my decorations are starting to come to light.  Equally although I am not oficially decorating as yet, some of those decorations are being left out.  I am blessed that I have many decorations collected over a 40 year plus period. Some years I do not buy many decs and amother year too many.

Here is one of three lamps that I have.



And with all the lights out.





It looks very effective on the corner of one of my dressers.

There are also a Noel ornament and also a small Snowman.




The good news is that my dining room is starting to look like a dining room again.  Phew the job was bigger than anticipated and I severely under-estimated how long it would take.

As the room is very much starting to look shabby on the internal decorating front there are plans afoot for the New Year to decorate again and put new laminate flooring down.  It is 20 years since we did this room!  However my pine furniture also is going to be renovated.  I have had that for 40 years plus and it is about time it had a little Tlc. Having children adults and animals its amazing it has lasted as long as it has.

Both are going to be severe learning curves.  I am to learn how to wallpaper and also how to restore the dressers, table and chairs.  I am quite looking forward to the challenge and it 

It will be good to get the dressers sorted and protected.

I also found my cocktail bucket and accessories and the Champagne bucket.  I have yet to find the cocktail shaker.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

Popular Posts