Just a quick post tonight

I was up early in order to get ready to go to the Doctor's surgery (not my local one as they did not have any appointments left (I was invited in yesterday by text).  I was given the option of going to another surgery within the group and os ended up at the surgery in Whittlesey. OH could not get the Sat Nav to work, and so we ended up winging it and asking a local as to where the surgery was situated.  We made it with a few minutes to spare. All was dealt with very professionally.

On the way back OH treated us to a Kentucky and since then we have been pottering about the house, doing various chores and also catching up on the Internet.  Unfortunately I did not get to the embroidery again.  Will try to get back on track tomorrow.

I have taken things easy as a result of having the injection, but like yesterday I felt brighter than I have been doing.  The new regime with the alarm and the pill taking at a different time seems to be working as well.  I am still drinking copious amounts of water rather than having any pop or lemonade.  Have put my foot down on this, much as I love it.  Have to be sensible.

We have had various snow showers throughout the day with at one point the snow settling.  The sun has been out at stages, but it is another cold day.  I do hope things warm up soon as I have a lot of things to do especially outside.

Tomorrow is going to be another early day.  OH has plans to go to the caravan again.  I will not be joining him as I have chores here to get out of the way.  I am hoping that he will go fishing soon, as that will give me time either to play with the crafting or do some jobs in the house whilst he is out of the way.  Which is sometimes easier in the long run as he doesn't do well when he cannot get to things easily and becomes a tad grumpier than usual.  Unfortunately me tidying often means that I make a mess to start with to get everything sorted and put away.  

One of my main chores is to clean the fridge out tomorrow so that it can be restocked in due course.  I need to get things like butter and lard and margarine topped up.    I also have some dehydrating to do amongst other things.  

As usual there is always something to do and I do not need to look far to find stuff to do, it normally finds me.

I have all sorts of plans to do stuff as usual, but will see whether I can get to it quickly.  Sometimes obstacles are put in the way.

Right am off to do some further pottering.

Catch you later.

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Is this your 2nd jab Tricia? We have both had our 2nd jabs now and Tam's just had her first, but was quite poorly from it yesterday and was red hot with a temperature when she went to bed last night. Hoping she will wake up feeling better today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BB, yes my second jab. I was quite surprised to be invited in before OH. He had the Astra Zenica one before me in February, but has still not received an invitation in. I assumed that this was down to what vaccine they have available. The Nurses did say to me yesterday that they were keeping a close eye on those vaccines that they did have out trying to use it all up within any daily session so that they get the most use out of it. Like last time I got a headache straight away yesterday, and was okay for the best part yesterday but this morning my arm is really uncomfortable. Nurse did forewarn me that because I reacted last time it might be a bit more this time. I hope Tam is better today and that things have settled down. Thing is that they prepare these medications and give to everyone but all of us are different and have different sensitivities to different things. Mind you I have been taking things easy and have been sleeping a lot - they say when you sleep you heal. All of you take care Tricia x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts