Evening Everyone

 Sorry for being absent for so long. This was not intended. This is the first time I have been able to get online on my computer in a long while. I was badly hacked earlier on in the year which has caused all sorts of problems and my email account is still not working properly.  To exacerbate that I could not remember passwords for different accounts and for the best part have been putting up small posts on Instagram, however it has always been my intention to come back to this account.  Hopefully you are all still there.

We have had rather a lot of other stuff going on as well including a fire caused by next door neighbours which completely demolished our shed and contents and they were not insured.  

I will pop up a more detailed post hopefully by the end of the week.

Just wanted to say hello and let you know I should be back into the swing of things hopefully by the end of the week.

I hope each and everyone of you are keeping well.

Kind regards

Pattypan

x

Comments

  1. Lovely to have you back. So sorry you have been plagued with troubles. I am sure you will have an upside soon - I don’t believe bad luck runs and runs. Kathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, it is good to be back. Have been pulling my hair out with the computer issues hopefully they are now solved. I can use a computer but when it comes to techy things I am not very quick. Hopefully it is sorted now. Hope you are keeping well take care Tricia xx

      Delete
  2. Sorry you've had so much to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep all my passwords in a special little notebook.

    It's good to see you back again. I had some people asking on my blog if you were alright, so you were much missed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are back. I have missed you. Look forward to hearing more from you shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very glad that you’re back and very relieved that it wasn’t your health letting you down. I’ve missed you - welcome back! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts