Toffee Vodka Reprise

 

I saw a lovely post on Karen Grieve's site of Larder Love on Instagram today on how to make Toffee Vodka.  I have followed Karen's site for quite some years as she has some lovely recipes to make for seasonal use.  I had mentioned  her post on Toffee Vodka to one or two Internet Friends in passing.  

For those interested the link to Karen's site is here:

Larder Love

I was sure that I had popped up a similar post about this quite a few years ago as the recipe had come my way from a Forum that I was a member of and which Forum no longer exists.  It was a brilliant Forum to belong to and I learned so much from other like-minded ladies who liked to make things themselves and who were not averse to helping a newbie on certain aspects learn new skills.  There was a wealth of very good advice and instruction on that Forum.

One of my colleagues asked to pop up a link for my original posts which I said I would and the link is below. 

Toffee Vodka Post

Candy Cane/Toffee Vodka & Others

I hope this gives you ideas for little extras' either to make people for a Christmas present or indeed for your own pleasure, if not for this year for next.

There are a lot of posts covering at least 11 years way back on my blog.  I am going to have to do a comprehensive list of the posts and the recipes to make it easier for people to find. However, I do not have much time at present.  Hopefully I may be able to start tackling this come the New Year.  In the interim if you are looking for something on the site, type in say Sloe Gin in the small box on the right hand of the screen as you look at it and it should bring all the posts up with those key words in.

Catch you soon.

Pattypan

x


Pattypan

Comments

  1. Ah, the infamous toffee vodka! I still make it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs L, If I remember correctly it was very popular. I still make it too; it is a favourite. Hope you are keeping well. Tricia aka Pattypan xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for popping by

Popular Posts